Only In Seville
A Guide to Unique Locations, Hidden Corners and Unusual Objects
Author: Duncan JD Smith
Publisher: The Urban Explorer
Edition: 1 (2021)
Specification: Paperback, 120 pages, 56 colour photos & one fold-out map, 13.5 x 21cm
Prices: £ 9.95, € , US$ 15.00, CDN$ 21.95
Coming late 2021! Discover Seville’s colourful history, astonishing architecture and dynamic street life with this explorer’s guide to Spain’s most alluring city.
In a world where places become ever more similar, it is an absolute joy to stumble on the Only In Guides. The author brings to the series the gaze of the enquiring outsider.Hidden Europe magazine
• A ground-breaking illustrated guide to 55 fascinating and unusual historical sites in the Andalucian capital. Grand palaces and closed convents, artistic havens and secluded patios, fervent traditions and epicurean delights.
• From Moorish minarets and medieval shipyards to Andalucia’s tallest tower and the most modern suspension bridge.
• The world’s largest wooden structure, Spain’s oldest tapas bar, a museum of tile making, and a former royal cigar factory.
• The legend of Don Juan, a hidden Moorish bath, the Pipes of Carmona and the treasure of El Carambola.
• The ideal city guide for travellers who want to escape the crowds and go beyond the well-known paths, as well as for those inhabitants who perhaps thought they already knew their city.
SEVILLE REVIEWS AND ARTICLES: