Only In Seville
A Guide to Unique Locations, Hidden Corners and Unusual Objects
Author: Duncan JD Smith
Publisher: The Urban Explorer
Edition: 1 (2021)
Specification: Paperback, 120 pages, 56 colour photos & one fold-out map, 13.5 x 21cm
Prices: £ 9.95, € 11.90, US$ 15.00, CDN$ 21.95
New! Discover Seville’s colourful history, astonishing architecture and dynamic street life with this explorer’s guide to Spain’s most alluring city.
This was a fabulous book to have in Seville. We found loads of interesting places just slightly off the beaten track. It enriched our visit enormously.Reader Review
• A ground-breaking illustrated guide to 55 fascinating and unusual historical sites in the Andalucian capital. Grand palaces and closed convents, artistic havens and secluded patios, fervent traditions and epicurean delights.
• From Moorish minarets and medieval shipyards to Andalucia’s tallest tower and the most modern suspension bridge.
• The world’s largest wooden structure, Spain’s oldest tapas bar, a museum of tile making, and a former royal cigar factory.
• The legend of Don Juan, a hidden Moorish bath, the Pipes of Carmona and the treasure of El Carambola.
• The ideal city guide for travellers who want to escape the crowds and go beyond the well-known paths, as well as for those inhabitants who perhaps thought they already knew their city.
SEVILLE REVIEWS AND ARTICLES: